6 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
6 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is a potent bead that has been long valued in Hinduism. This Rudraksha, blessed by Lord Kartikeya, Lord Shiva's brave and young son, is thought to offer protection from the evil influences of Venus, making it a popular charm for individuals seeking peace and balance in their life. In this blog post, we will look at the spiritual importance of the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha and how it might help you to boost your career and life.
Importance of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 6 faced rudraksha bead is said to house the Goddess Laxmi, giving wealth and happiness on the wearer. The auspicious bead brings the wearer good fortune or money and stays with him forever. It is also supposed to magnify Mother Earth's vitality, supporting the wearer in remaining grounded in stressful situations. The 6 Mukhi bead's frequency promotes the sacral chakra, eliminating any imbalances or energetic obstacles. It all boils down to guarding your life against negativity. Nepal and Java are the most authentic and potent sources of 6 faced rudraksha.
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha can also be worn on the right arm and around the neck. The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is worn on the right arm, the flaw of Brahmahatya is removed. There is no question that one is modern from Brahma Doshas. Wearing 6 Mukhi Rudraksha facilitates learning. It is highly effective for gaining knowledge. 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is really beneficial to learners. When a student wears 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, his intelligence grows, and his speaking improves quickly.
Benefits of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha helps you to give a healthy body by destroying variety of diseases.
- Venus is unfavourable in the horoscope, the person will suffer from sexual ailments, throat diseases, a lack of athleticism, a lack of love in life, and so on. These disorders can be healed by wearing Rudraksha.
- Kartikeya is the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha master. In addition, the planet Venus is represented by the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha. Venus is the planet of prosperity, love, music, and luxury.
- Venus is the presiding deity of this Rudraksha. The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha has the capacity to cure all diseases and maintains the body disease-free when worn.
- In a horoscope, if Venus is weak and afflicted, 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is worn to make Venus solid and optimistic.
- If Venus is debilitated in your Kundli or in conjunction with a malefic planet. There may be a lack of attractiveness, negative impacts, the danger of business loss, and a lack of worldly pleasures.
6 Mukhi Rudraksha Mantra
ऊं ह्रीं हूं नमः (Hindi)
Om Hreem Hoom Namah (English)
(Note: Before wearing the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, the mantra should be chant 108 times. This provides you with twice the benefits of 6 Mukhi Rudraksha)
Methods of Wearing 6 Mukhi Rudraksha
- According to the astrology, Monday is the most blessed day to wear rudraksha. So, before wearing the rudraksha for the first time, it must be cleaned with Ganga water.
- Take a clear bath first thing in the morning. Clean the puja area and keep an image of Lord Shiva there, which you can decorate with flowers, dhoop, agarbati, and sandal paste.
- After wearing rudraksha, you can chant the mantra "Om Hreem Hoom Namah" 108 times.
Rules to Wear 6 Mukhi Rudraksha:
- Non-vegetarian diets and alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited for Rudraksha wearers.
- It is necessary to worship your rudraksha bead on a daily basis.
- Remove it before going to bed.
- Never give your rudraksha to anybody else.
- Never wear rudraksha to a funeral service.
- Avoid using chemical washes.
- Intoxication of any kind is banned.
- The mantra should be recited while wearing the 6 Mukhi Rudraksha, and afterward, Om Namah Shivay 5 times every day.
The 6 Mukhi Rudraksha is beneficial, fruitful, and progressive for anyone. On Mondays in Shukla Paksha, 6 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn after bathing and repeating the mantra. Wearing 6 Mukhi Rudraksha while reciting the mantra has distinct benefits. The mantra should be said regularly. If you want to learn more about the 6 Mukhi rudraksha, schedule a phone appointment with an astrologer.