Rudraksha Water Benefits
The Rudraksha Water therapy is a very beneficial treatment for a variety of illnesses. Without the use of medication, rudraksha water treatment helps treat illnesses. According to Ayurveda, 1.5 liters of water should be consumed daily to prevent terrible diseases. Most disorders can be treated naturally with it. Everyone knows that water is best for those who are trying to maintain good health. When ingested, the Rudraksha helps to manage blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol by exchanging ions in the water. Every day, you should drink this water.
Methods of Drinking Rudraksha Water
Five 5 Mukhi Rudraksha beads should be used. Soak them in water overnight, remove them in the morning, and store the Rudraksha in a bowl in the refrigerator. The water should be consumed before eating anything. After 30 minutes, drink tea or something else.
Benefits of Consuming Rudraksha Water
Traditional Ayurvedic treatment of rudraksha water is considered to provide numerous health advantages, including:
It aids in the treatment of issues with mental health like:
- Fear of die
- Low concentration
- Sleep disorder
The following physical health issues can be resolved by consuming rudraksha water for 90 days: Acidity Constipation
- Remove fat
- Joints pains
- Heart-related issues
- Additionally, it grants you mental peace and aids in the reduction of body pains and swelling.
- Regularly drinking rudraksha water help in decreasing blood pressure or cholesterol.
- Rudraksha water can also help you have better digestion and a stronger immune system.
Rules for Wearing and How Maintaining your Rudraksha:
- Rudraksha should ideally be cleaned with water and oiled monthly with almond oil using a gentle brush.
- The following day, recite "Om Namah Shivaye" before put on the mala.
- The Rudraksha Mala should be taken off while consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol and then put back on later, according to specialists.
- Women can wear Rudraksha, and it is up to them whether or not to take the mala off when they are menstruating. According to our teachings, there are no such limitations; hence women can wear rudrakshas carefree.
- Touch the Rudraksha Mala to a Shiva Ling and say "Om Namah Shivaye" 11 times to activate it. Whenever you can, try to perform a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha.
- Try to avoid donning someone else's Rudraksha mala, and keep a separate mala for Japa and for wearing.
Rudraksha Measurement by Rudraksha Waters
- Rudraksha has many health advantages; it is important to know which one to use to maximize the effects of rudraksha water.
- Rudraksha shouldn’t be ancient.
- The ideal rudraksha for rudraksha water is five mukhi.
- The color of the rudraksha should be dark brown.
- Avoid acquiring a coloured rudraksha.
Other Rudraksha Water Benefits
Asthma, lung disorders, skin conditions, female-related illnesses, swelling, sexual dysfunction, and other states are all helped by rudraksha. Rudraksha should be worn by students who have memory or focus issues. Diabetes, eye problems, paralysis, migraines, hysteria, thyroid, ascites, indigestion, cholera, and many more ailments can all be effectively treated with rudraksha bead. The wearer of a rudraksha obtains miraculous benefits as it serves as a shell.
- Rudraksha is one of the most energizing seeds; it offers several health advantages, but drinking rudraksha water can help you with a lot of issues.
- Rudraksha water can help you treat circumstances including diabetes, acid reflux, anxiety, stomach troubles, digestive problems, and many more.
- Because it is the most cost-effective and advantageous rudraksha, you must use 5 mukhi rudraksha to receive the benefits of rudraksha water.
- During this procedure, you soak a rudraksha in water for the entire night and then drink water the following day to assist your health.
- If you want to know more about rudraksha water benefits, consult the best astrologer here.